Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a possiblity of getting Skype+Facebook video chat hacked?
12-24-2012, 03:51 AM
Is there a possiblity of getting Skype+Facebook video chat hacked?
I would like know whether Skype integrated chat on Facebook is reliable or not.Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2012, 04:00 AM

Only if everyone you talk to on there are very shady people. Its unlikely otherwise. For someone to do that they have to know your account and IP adress i think and for them to care enough they would have to know you in the first place... strangers would never bother because there is too much cams to sort though

Yes... Only 3 persons can hack your video...
1) opposite person with whom you are video chatting.
2) yourself can record.
3) your internet provider.

Most of the time, people buy internet from local dealers, so there is high scope of those people to know your proxy. so they can come to know whatever you do in the internet. If you are using LAN provided by your office or college etc. the monitoring idiots will know everything you do in the internet. But according to the privacy rules they cannot reveal whatever you do online. But they can upload the content in internet if any nudity is there to make money...! And everything will be recorded by your internet provider up to a time span of 2 years I think... This is for security purpose...

Ads

Everything is possible, Skype integrated chat on Facebook is reliable but not completely secure. There are different ways that an attacker might use to hack your video chat like an attacker hack your computer to record your video, an attacker might exploit the software side of weaknesses.

There are so many other ways but the point is very clear, yes there is a possiblity of getting Skype+Facebook video chat hacked.