Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All My Boyfriend Does Is Play His Computer Game, What Do I Do?
10-31-2012, 04:59 PM
All My Boyfriend Does Is Play His Computer Game, What Do I Do?
i hardly see my boyfriend out of school, so we try to contact to each other as much as possible. However, when we do manage to talk, he always goes off to play computer games with his friends. And when we do manage to hang out all he wants to do is make out rather than talk. What do i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2012, 05:07 PM

talk to him tell him what u feel like if he likes you then he will chose u over his friends

I am into computer games. For me it is something relaxing and helps me de-stress. I know it is frustrating at times to my fiancee but she understands it helps me relax and I need it to help me not be stressed. If you want to spend more time with him maybe you could try the games out, my fiancee did this by getting the game Spore... she loves it and I was able to get into it too... it became a good way for us to spend time together and share something we both liked.

Ads

Talk to him about it. Tell him you want to spend more time with him, or you can't do it anymore.

If he still finds the game more important than you, dump him and find a guy who'll treat you right.

i would ask him if he could actually care about u , cuz if he doesnt then u are to good for him. =)
or dump him

get a new boyfriend.
doesn't sound like you mean too much to him.

Shave your hair below in the shape of a computer mouse. You will be most happy when he uses the scroll wheel.

go out on a date

I don't know the full situation, but I do have a few suggestions.

1) Tell him how you feel in a non-confrontational manner. In other words, when you're hanging out with him, suggest going somewhere. If he says he'd rather stay home and make out, maybe drop a hint that you'd rather talk about how things have been at places like school and work lately.

2) Before he gets into make-out mode, start a conversation you both find interesting.

As for the subject of the games, find out what games he plays and try to play them, too. You'd be surprised, but spending time, playing a game with your significant other can be a lot of fun, even if you're not a fan of the genre.

Are you sure ur not dating my husband? lol. My husband is a video game addict and all his friends play the same games. I was tired of being ignore so I joined him. I sucked at the beginning, but i tried my best and made friends with his gamer friends. It was the best thing that happened to our relationship. He really appreciated it and loves it when I play the games with him.