Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you do Wifi battling in pokemon platinum?
10-15-2012, 01:10 PM
How do you do Wifi battling in pokemon platinum?
yeah so i am so confused about how to do any wifi things in poke platinum. i dont know how to do anythingg! i know you can battle with random people if you have their.. id thing or something. i dont get it at all
can someone help?

thanks Tongue

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 01:18 PM

Basically this is what you do. Go to your main menu on you game (where the new game and continue are) choose the "wifi settings" at the bottom. Go in test your connection if it works save that connection.

If it doesn't work you wifi isn't working or on some more expensive wifis they specialize to only laptops which you can not connect then.

Once you do that you can basically trade and battle with people all around the world (!) via the downstairs of the pokemon center or the gts station in Jubilife City. If using the downstairs you need peoples codes. When you enter the downstairs for the first time the person will give you a 'pal pad.' In there you can register friends codes with the register code option and view you code to share with people. Once both people have each others codes they can visit each other in the wifi room.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply