Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halo 2 Vista won't install on my new Dell Inspiron 537s. It is running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.?
10-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Halo 2 Vista won't install on my new Dell Inspiron 537s. It is running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.?
It finds the DVD and when I go to install the Dedicated Server it works, but when I go to install the real game it won't work.

My computer is just fine, it has 3GB RAM and a great graphics card. Its Windows Experience Index Rating is a 5.8 and I believe Halo 2 Vista needs a minimum index rating of 2.0 and a recommended rating of 3.0. I even ran Halo 2 Vista as administrator and compatibility of Windows Vista.

I also tried to install Microsoft Works 9 and it did not install properly.
WTF Don't assume I'm using an Intergraded piece of crap, I'm using a ATI Radeon HD 4350 512MB.
I'm using the actual CD, and when I click install Halo 2 Vista, nothing else after that comes up.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 12:17 PM

First off, if you are using the Intel GMA x4500 onboard Graphics, you are sadly mistaken about having good gaming graphics.
10-15-2012, 12:17 PM

Sorry to dissapoint you but have Integrated Intel® GMA 4500 graphics. That graphic card has almost No 3D support at all, so you can't play 3D Video games.

If you want to see how bad it is, check here: http://service.futuremark.com/hardware

Scroll all the way down, and you'll see it as almost the worst one.

Also, we can't help you since you didn't tell us: Is the problem while installing the game? Is the problem while entering the game? Do you have the original game? What does the error says? Please, edit your post and give us more infos.

Ads