Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Plz help me i want to hack my neighbour's wifi?
05-30-2014, 10:47 AM
Plz help me i want to hack my neighbour's wifi?
There are many blogs on the world wide web that have posted a wifi hacking softwares for windows,but all of them have some type of survey in it that i have to complete in order to get the password /activation key,
recently i have download wihack premium but it requires a key to install it,
i am not able to complete the survey ,plz help me ,
u can also help me by giving some survey removing tricks or software!!!

Plz ,!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 11:02 AM

BUY YOUR OWN WIFI YOU CON ARTIST
05-30-2014, 11:06 AM

the wi fi is coded so cheapskates like you cannot use it pay for your own broadband if you cannot afford it go to somewhere like mc donalds with free wi fi

Ads

05-30-2014, 11:15 AM

Your question just earned you and anyone helping you up to 5 years in prison PER time you try to connect to even open wireless. To hack a secured wireless connection requires cracking encryption. That is handled under the same encryption laws as anti-terrorsim and carries up to 30 years PER attempt. In either case it also carries a permanent criminal record. What gives you the right to use someone else's connection they pay for, when your use might put them over their limit and get their service suspended or get them fined for over use. All the supposed hacks posted tend to be virus infected anyway.There is nothing that easy. And you would not understand if anyone tried to help you, being so stupid you just publicly incited others to conspire to hack encrypted devices, and to steal service, on a site monitored by every police and government agency looking for Internet criminals like you and which stores all your details for years.
And asking twice can double the prison sentence. On top of your punishment for running an illegal pirate software site.
05-30-2014, 11:19 AM

you would be jailed for that!!! get your own bb you pathetic parasite!!!