Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to remove System Care Antivirus?
05-30-2014, 08:55 AM
How to remove System Care Antivirus?
So I got this program on my laptop somehow and I don't know how to remove it. I searched on my iPod how to but it seems you need Internet connection for them all, and this program has blocked the Internet on my laptop so I have no idea what to do

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 09:03 AM
hi Smile

turn off your pc then when its turning back on push F8 keep pushing it until you see a black screen with wight text use ur arrow keys on keyboard and go to safe mode with networking and push enter and let it load it will look scary but let it do its thing the just log in as normal your internet should be on so try getting rid of it now if you cant just go into ur C:/ drive find it and kill it
05-30-2014, 09:09 AM
If you have System Care Anti Virus then read the link below.

If all else fails you will need to try to recover your data and files. Go to the link below and read on how to download a Linux Live CD to boot the system to recover what you want. If you have a Windows 8 puter then you need to turn of secure boot before using the CD. The live CD will also allow you to check out the rest of the puter. It helps to have a thumb drive or a external drive to copy your data and files to.

After you get your data backed up you can restore it back to factory settings. When you press the power button start tapping the F key that is for your puter and the BIOS menu will open. Select the recovery and it will set your puter back to factory settings. Depending on your puter this will take one to two hours.

Manufacturers BIOS menu F key

HP/Compaq ESC

Sony F2

Gateway, eMachines F10

Acer, Dell, Fijitsu, Gigabyte, Toshiba F12

Your BIOS menu should look something like this. Yours might be different. I am posting this to give you an idea of what it looks like.

F1 = System Info

F2 = System Diagnostic

F9 = Boot Device options

F10 = BIOS Setup

F11 = System recovery