Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best laptop for art?
05-30-2014, 07:53 AM
What is the best laptop for art?
I'm saving up money to buy my own laptop to use for my art, but I'm not sure what kind to get. I would be downloading paint tool SAI, photoshop elements 12, and possibly using professional art programs. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! ^.^

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 07:54 AM

Having been a PC user for the last 20 years and just over a year ago i switched to a Macbook Pro - I have never looked back.

I am also a web designer and graphic artist and used Photoshop on both Windows and OSX-Leopard. I have grown to love the ease and simplicity of Macs operating system as compared to Windows.

Both are good platforms, but i do tend to get things done quicker on my Macbook Pro.

I would try the Macbook Pro 15". Fast, clean and stylish!

If you want to stick with a Windows machine try the Sony Vaio (which I shall get for my daughter soon as she wants to stick to windows)

VAIO CR - VGN-CR35G/L but up the memory to around 3-4 gig of RAM due to the heavy demands of Vista. Sony may be a little more but they make a very attractive notebook!
05-30-2014, 08:05 AM

Dell Precision T7500 Tower Workstation

Ads

05-30-2014, 08:06 AM

I recommend Macbook pro.. Im graphic designer by trade and used both windows and mac..