Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP removing atieclxx.exe, csrss.exe, winlogon.exe VIRUS?
10-14-2012, 08:28 AM
HELP removing atieclxx.exe, csrss.exe, winlogon.exe VIRUS?
The other day I noticed three new processes running in my Task Manager, atieclxx.exe csrss.exe and winlogon.exe. These three stood out especially since I could not end them, and they have no description. I know the last two are actual parts of windows, but I've never seen them listed in my Task Manager like this before. Further more I know atieclxx.exe is a file for a AT graphics card, BUT I don't have an AT graphics card on my laptop.
MBAM and TDSSkiller did not find anything, and Avast found viruses and removed them but when I rebooted the three processes were still running.
Any way to end this evil?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 08:37 AM

Leave the last two alone.
As for the first one...go to device drivers and look under every one to make sure you don't have the driver or anything of the sorts.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...325AAFrULG
Scan your computer with Malwarebytes SuperAntiSpyware, Spybot Search and Destroy and Avast Anti Virus

Did you check the path your files are loading from? You can use Process Explorer for this. Also if you are still think that you have a virus then upload files to virustotal.com

Ads

Your computer is infected

I recommend to Use Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.0. I have 3 years of experience.....,Best antivirus i ever used...,