Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you knock someone out without hurting them?
02-17-2013, 03:08 PM
How do you knock someone out without hurting them?
I got hacked over facebook, and this kid (don't know who), keeps messing with me. He calls me names, threatens me, etc. He says he goes to my school, and I'm ready to kick his ass if I have to tomorrow. How can I knock him out with hurting him, or even without punches? I don't want to fight, but if he comes at me, shit's going to go down.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 03:16 PM

Well you could always have a cloth with a dew drops of chloroform handy...
Or you could research how to put someone to sleep using pressure points. Although that takes practice, which might take time you don't have...

If worse comes to worse, just avoid the guy. It's Facebook, after all, and unless you've actually seen him, he's more than likely he's a shrimpy idiot who thinks that being on the internet gives him some sort of power. Everybody says s**t they don't mean on the internet.

It's called the Vulcan Nerve Pinch

Ads

You know what the BEST weapon is? Silence! That's right: Silence! Please, do nothing. Ignore the person. Absolutely ignore them, with everything you have. If you are silent and do or say nothing, TRUST ME, that will bother the person more than anything else would.

No need to fight. Just give it a simple try. It's very easy. Simply ignore them. Good luck.

First: Did you speak with your parents?
Second: Did you contact facebook to let them know you were hacked?
Third: Do you really think this person knows you? part of the role of a hacker is to instill fear and this person could be from another country for all you know and just saying he or she goes to your school. The hacker could have watched private messages for days and then decide to make you aware they are hacking you and make it sound as if they know all about you.
Fourth: I hate facebook and this hacking crap happens all the time. You need to be careful what you post ( especially since it sounds like your young ) and always and i mean always be careful of what you say and what information you put out there. NEVER EVER give out personal information. You never even know if a hacker is watching your so called private conversations before they take action.
Fifth: Were you somewhere where you may not have had secure internet ( assuming you use FB on only a private computer at home ).
Sixth: Dude, tell you parents if you have not and if you have not closed the account or secured it with the basic facebook standard procedures, do so immediately..

Its nice to use yahoo answers but if you are asking this questions here, I think you may not have taken any real appropriate action to protect your account and personal information.